How to get Traffic to your Website with Twitter

Simple ways to get Traffic to your blog with Twitter
I’ve been playing around with Twitter for some time and I think Twitter is the next big thing online after Facebook. There is lots of information online regarding methods to make full use of Twitter for advertising, marketing and making money. It is true that Twitter has big potential but what I’m looking for is a simple proper way to use it for a long term basis. Ways that can help promote my blog and gives quality values to my followers. Here’s what I’m going to do with my Twitter.

Provide useful tips for my followers. It’s not just about tips on money making opportunity, but I’ll be more focus on advice, Quotes, phrase and thoughts to improve our life. Topics that I feel important to our daily life for example love, work, relationship and many more. It’s going to be more a less like the book “The Secret”, giving out positive thinking as well.
Produce a good image with tweeter. I hate it when people uses twitter to spam for sales every single minute. I don’t suppose you like to see the whole page of your twitter fill with the same person tweets with different sales page. We are supposed to build good image and identity with twitter. If people hate what you tweet, I don’t suppose they will like what you blog.
Check and answer your Direct Messages. If it’s not spam, please reply to the direct messages. Twitter is considered as a social network. You just have to treat it just like Mybloglog or Facebook. You still need to interact with those that come in contact with you. People will listen to you when you listen to them.

No comments:

Rankings of Best SEO Companies in Mumbai (Exclusive List) - 2019

List of Top 10 Best SEO Companies in Mumbai (Bombay) Maharashtra. Want to know which SEO companies in Mumbai are giving their clients th...