Press Release do bring traffic to Website

Aside from the article I've submitted at Ezine, I also submitted a press release content in a press release site (yet to be revealed). It's about 500+ words because press releases are just news type articles, I can submit them to multiple press release directories and there are hundreds of them. I'm sure and confident that my press release will be approved within one week or less, just like Ezine. Press releases are good in traffic because with the backlink of course, your site is relevant to the news article or the press release itself. Some people said that press releases are realy worthy and makes your backlink last longer than any other methods. This is the first time I'm doing this, and still part of my SEO plan.

No comments:

Rankings of Best SEO Companies in Mumbai (Exclusive List) - 2019

List of Top 10 Best SEO Companies in Mumbai (Bombay) Maharashtra. Want to know which SEO companies in Mumbai are giving their clients th...